Polarity Sport Vs Hero Electric Flash comparison
Compare Polarity Sport and Hero Electric Flash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Polarity Sport Vs Hero Electric Flash on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 42,853 and goes up to ₹ 57,043 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Polarity Sport starts at ₹ 43,329 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.17 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Flash base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Polarity Sport base returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Flash gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Polarity Sport comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Polarity Sport
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Aprilia Tuono 125 Listed On India Website; Will Rival The KTM 125 Duke
- Online Coronavirus Bike Build-Off Organised By Roland Sands Design
- Hero MotoCorp To Take Care Of Unsold BS4 Stock
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Isuzu India To Launch BS6 Models In Second Half Of 2020
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions