Polarity Executive E3K Vs Polarity Executive E2K comparison
Compare Polarity Executive and Polarity Executive
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Polarity Executive Vs Polarity Executive on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Polarity Executive starts at ₹ 41,215 and goes up to ₹ 1.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Polarity Executive base engine returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Polarity Executive gets bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Polarity Executive
- Polarity Executive E3K Vs Polarity Executive E2K
- Polarity Executive Vs Avantura Choppers Rudra
- Polarity Executive Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- Polarity Executive E3K Vs Polarity Executive E1K
- Polarity Executive Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S
- Polarity Executive Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Polarity Executive Vs Polarity Sport
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review