Piaggio Vespa Vs Piaggio Vespa 150 Vs Honda Activa 125 comparison
Compare Piaggio Vespa and Piaggio Vespa 150 and Honda Activa 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Piaggio Vespa Vs Piaggio Vespa 150 Vs Honda Activa 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Activa 125 starts at ₹ 59,921 and goes up to ₹ 64,307 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Piaggio Vespa starts at ₹ 73,573 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 93,093 for range topping model Lastly, the Piaggio Vespa 150 starts at ₹ 91,492 and goes up to ₹ 1.06 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Activa 125 base engine returns 59 kmpl. The Piaggio Vespa base returns 45 kmpl. The Piaggio Vespa 150 basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Activa 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Piaggio Vespa comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Piaggio Vespa 150 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Piaggio Vespa
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- European Motorcycle Industry Appeals For Extension Of Euro 5 Deadline
- 2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 Starts Reaching Dealership Stockyard
- Talented Indian Female Singers & Their Luxurious Cars
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Citroen C5 Aircross India Launch Pushed To 2021
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review