Piaggio Vespa Vs Aprilia SR 150 comparison
Compare Piaggio Vespa and Aprilia SR 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Piaggio Vespa Vs Aprilia SR 150 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Piaggio Vespa starts at ₹ 81,058 and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia SR 150 starts at ₹ 75,056 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94,668 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Piaggio Vespa base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Aprilia SR 150 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Piaggio Vespa gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia SR 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Piaggio Vespa
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Reveals A1, A1 Pro Electric Mopeds
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- This Jet-Limousine Is Not An April Fool's Joke
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Verna: New Vs Old
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review