Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Mahindra Gusto 125 comparison
Compare Okinawa Ridge Plus and Mahindra Gusto 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Mahindra Gusto 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Gusto 125 starts at ₹ 58,137 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Gusto 125 base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Okinawa Ridge Plus base returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Gusto 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Okinawa Ridge Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant With Sunroof Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.10 Lakh
- Norton Sold 961 Engine Rights To Chinese Firm: Reports
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Skoda Auto Volkswagen Start Producing Face Shields At Chakan Plant
- GM Rolls Out Safety Protocols For Ventilator-Making Workers
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review