Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Honda Grazia comparison
Compare Okinawa Ridge Plus and Honda Grazia
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Honda Grazia on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Grazia starts at ₹ 63,169 and goes up to ₹ 67,790 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Grazia base engine returns 54 kmpl. The Okinawa Ridge Plus base returns 120 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Grazia gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Okinawa Ridge Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Suzuki Burgman
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Okinawa Praise
- Okinawa Praise Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Ather 450
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Okinawa i-Praise Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review