Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Ather 450 comparison
Compare Okinawa Ridge Plus and Ather 450
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Ather 450 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ather 450 starts at ₹ 1.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ather 450 base engine returns 75 kmpl. The Okinawa Ridge Plus base returns 120 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ather 450 gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Okinawa Ridge Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Li-ions Elektrik Spock Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Okinawa i-Praise Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Okinawa Praise
- Ampere Reo Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Bajaj Chetak Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review