Okinawa Ridge Vs Lohia Omastar comparison
Compare Okinawa Ridge and Lohia Omastar
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Ridge Vs Lohia Omastar on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Lohia Omastar starts at ₹ 43,702 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Ridge starts at ₹ 48,514 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lohia Omastar base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Okinawa Ridge base returns 90 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lohia Omastar gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Okinawa Ridge comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Ridge
- Okinawa Praise Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Ather 450 Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Okinawa Ridge Vs TVS Wego
- Li-ions Elektrik Spock Vs 22Kymco Flow
- Okinawa Ridge Vs Hero Electric Photon
- KTM RC 200 Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review