Okinawa Ridge Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus comparison
Compare Okinawa Ridge and Avan Motors Xero Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Ridge Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa Ridge starts at ₹ 48,514 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Avan Motors Xero Plus starts at ₹ 50,729 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 71,342 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Ridge base engine returns 90 kmpl. The Avan Motors Xero Plus base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Ridge gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Avan Motors Xero Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Ridge
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Transitions To BS6 Emission Norms With The Fortuner Diesel
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Exports Cross 25 Lakh Units
- Exclusive: Hero Electric Upcoming Motorcycle Spotted
- Exclusive: MG's Innova, Ertiga Rival In India Ahead Of Auto Expo Debut
- Former Seat Head Luca De Meo Likely To Become Renault's New CEO
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review