Okinawa Praise Vs Hero Electric Dash comparison
Compare Okinawa Praise and Hero Electric Dash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Praise Vs Hero Electric Dash on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa Praise starts at ₹ 66,273 and goes up to ₹ 76,644 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Dash starts at ₹ 66,585 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Praise base engine returns 170 kmpl. The Hero Electric Dash base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Praise gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Hero Electric Dash comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Praise
- Okinawa Praise Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Ather 450 Vs Okinawa Praise
- 22Motors Flow Vs Okinawa Praise
- Okinawa Praise Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Okinawa i-Praise Vs Okinawa Praise
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Okinawa Praise
- Okinawa Praise Pro Vs Okinawa Praise STD
- Okinawa Praise Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Okinawa Praise Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review