Okinawa i-Praise Vs Polarity Sport comparison
Compare Okinawa i-Praise and Polarity Sport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa i-Praise Vs Polarity Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa i-Praise starts at ₹ 1.23 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Polarity Sport starts at ₹ 43,329 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.17 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa i-Praise base engine returns 160 kmpl. The Polarity Sport base returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa i-Praise gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Polarity Sport comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa i-Praise
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- New Generation Royal Enfield Thunderbird Could Be Called Meteor; Spied Testing
- Mercedes-Benz India Kick Starts Bookings For The A-Class Limousine
- 2021 Triumph Tiger 1200 Spotted On Test
- Honda Sells Over 3 Lakh BS6 Two-Wheelers In India; Completes Transition To BS6 Production
- Toyota Vellfire: All You Need To Know
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review