Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Indian Scout Bobber comparison
Compare Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Indian Scout Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Indian Scout Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Scout Bobber starts at ₹ 12.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Indian Scout Bobber base returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Scout Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- JAWA Forty Two Vs Hyosung GT250R
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Bajaj V15 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review