Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Ducati Diavel comparison
Compare Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Ducati Diavel
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Ducati Diavel on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Diavel starts at ₹ 17.06 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Diavel base engine returns 12 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Diavel gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- JAWA Forty Two Vs Hyosung GT250R
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Bajaj V15 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review