Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comparison
Compare Moto Guzzi MGX-21 and Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 starts at ₹ 30.26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse starts at ₹ 31.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Indian Chieftain Dark Horse base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Moto Guzzi MGX-21
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21
- Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21
- Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21
- Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Moto Guzzi Eldorado Vs Moto Guzzi MGX-21
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review