Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Indian Chief Classic comparison
Compare Moto Guzzi Audace and Indian Chief Classic
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Indian Chief Classic on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chief Classic starts at ₹ 22.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi Audace starts at ₹ 23.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chief Classic base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi Audace base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chief Classic gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi Audace comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Moto Guzzi Audace
- Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Ducati Diavel
- Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Vs Moto Guzzi Audace
- Ducati Diavel 1260 Vs Avantura Choppers Rudra
- Avantura Choppers Rudra Vs Moto Guzzi Audace
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Moto Guzzi Audace
- Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Moto Guzzi Audace Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review