Mahindra Mojo Vs TVS Apache RR 310 comparison
Compare Mahindra Mojo and TVS Apache RR 310
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Mojo Vs TVS Apache RR 310 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RR 310 starts at ₹ 2.46 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Mojo base engine returns 25 kmpl. The TVS Apache RR 310 base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Mojo gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RR 310 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Mojo
- Mahindra Mojo Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- KTM RC 125 Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Bajaj Dominar 400  Vs Mahindra Mojo
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Mahindra Mojo Vs Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Mahindra Mojo Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando
- Mahindra Mojo Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review