Mahindra Mojo Vs Honda CBR 250R comparison
Compare Mahindra Mojo and Honda CBR 250R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Mojo Vs Honda CBR 250R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CBR 250R starts at ₹ 1.75 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.06 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.59 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.05 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CBR 250R base engine returns 29 kmpl. The Mahindra Mojo base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CBR 250R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Mojo comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Mojo
- KTM RC 125 Vs Mahindra Mojo
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Bajaj Dominar 400  Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Mahindra Mojo UT 300 Vs Mahindra Mojo XT 300
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Mahindra Mojo Vs BMW R nine T
- Mahindra Mojo Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Mahindra Mojo Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Mahindra Mojo Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 6 Lakh Automatic Cars In India In 5 Years
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review