Mahindra Centuro Vs Yamaha Saluto comparison
Compare Mahindra Centuro and Yamaha Saluto
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Centuro Vs Yamaha Saluto on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Centuro starts at ₹ 57,904 and goes up to ₹ 58,792 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Saluto starts at ₹ 57,695 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,338 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Centuro base engine returns 85 kmpl. The Yamaha Saluto base returns 78 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Centuro gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Saluto comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Centuro
- Honda Livo Vs Mahindra Centuro
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Mahindra Centuro
- Mahindra Centuro Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero Splendor iSMART 110 Vs Mahindra Centuro
- Mahindra Centuro Vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Mahindra Centuro Vs Yamaha Saluto
- Mahindra Centuro Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Mahindra Centuro
- TVS Victor Vs Mahindra Centuro
- Yamaha Saluto RX Vs Mahindra Centuro
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review