KTM RC 125 Vs Hero Xtreme 200R comparison
Compare KTM RC 125 and Hero Xtreme 200R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM RC 125 Vs Hero Xtreme 200R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Xtreme 200R starts at ₹ 96,075 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM RC 125 starts at ₹ 1.61 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.65 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Xtreme 200R base engine returns 40 kmpl. The KTM RC 125 base returns 41 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Xtreme 200R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM RC 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM RC 125
- KTM RC 125 Vs Yamaha MT-15
- KTM RC 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM RC 125 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- KTM RC 125 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- KTM RC 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM RC 125 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- KTM RC 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- KTM RC 125 ABS BS VI Vs KTM RC 125 STD
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review