KTM 790 Duke Vs Suzuki V-Strom 650XT comparison
Compare KTM 790 Duke and Suzuki V-Strom 650XT
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 790 Duke Vs Suzuki V-Strom 650XT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 790 Duke starts at ₹ 8.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT base engine returns 26 kmpl. The KTM 790 Duke base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 790 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 790 Duke
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Bajaj Auto Sales Drop 38 Per Cent Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- BS6 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 & Street 160 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,677
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Mahindra To Manufacture 10,000 Masks A Day In 10 Days
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review