KTM 790 Duke Vs MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR comparison
Compare KTM 790 Duke and MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 790 Duke Vs MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 790 Duke starts at ₹ 9.28 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR starts at ₹ 20.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.69 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 790 Duke base engine returns 23 kmpl. The MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 790 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 790 Duke
- KTM 790 Duke Vs KTM 390 Duke
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Kawasaki Z900
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Yamaha MT-09
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Benelli TNT 600i
- KTM 790 Duke Vs KTM RC 390
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Honda CBR650R
- KTM 790 Duke Vs BMW S 1000 R
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Ducati Hypermotard 950
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Ducati Monster 797
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review