KTM 390 Duke Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 comparison
Compare KTM 390 Duke and Harley-Davidson Street 750
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 390 Duke Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 starts at ₹ 5.78 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 390 Duke starts at ₹ 2.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The KTM 390 Duke base returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 390 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 390 Duke
- Ducati Diavel Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs KTM 390 Duke
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- KTM 790 Duke Vs KTM 390 Duke
- KTM RC 390 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Ather 450 Vs KTM RC 390
- KTM 250 Duke Vs KTM 200 Duke
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 790 Duke Vs KTM RC 390
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review