KTM 390 Duke Vs FB Mondial HPS 300 comparison
Compare KTM 390 Duke and FB Mondial HPS 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 390 Duke Vs FB Mondial HPS 300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 390 Duke starts at ₹ 2.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the FB Mondial HPS 300 starts at ₹ 3.57 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 390 Duke base engine returns 35 kmpl. The FB Mondial HPS 300 base returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 390 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the FB Mondial HPS 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 390 Duke
- Ducati Diavel Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs KTM 390 Duke
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- KTM 790 Duke Vs KTM 390 Duke
- KTM RC 390 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Ather 450 Vs KTM RC 390
- KTM 250 Duke Vs KTM 200 Duke
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 790 Duke Vs KTM RC 390
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review