KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400 comparison
Compare KTM 390 Duke and Bajaj Dominar 400
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 390 Duke starts at ₹ 2.75 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Dominar 400 starts at ₹ 1.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 390 Duke base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Bajaj Dominar 400 base returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 390 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Dominar 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 390 Duke
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Race Edition Unveiled
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions