KTM 200 Duke Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus comparison
Compare KTM 200 Duke and TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 200 Duke Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 200 Duke starts at ₹ 1.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Scooty Pep Plus starts at ₹ 42,951 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43,480 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 200 Duke base engine returns 35 kmpl. The TVS Scooty Pep Plus base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 200 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Scooty Pep Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 125 Duke Vs KTM 200 Duke
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 250 Duke Vs KTM 200 Duke
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Hero Glamour
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Honda CBR 250R
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review