KTM 200 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs KTM 390 Duke comparison
Compare KTM 200 Duke and Royal Enfield Himalayan and KTM 390 Duke
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 200 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs KTM 390 Duke on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 200 Duke starts at ₹ 1.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 390 Duke starts at ₹ 2.44 Lakh Lastly, the Royal Enfield Himalayan starts at ₹ 1.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 200 Duke base engine returns 35 kmpl. The KTM 390 Duke base returns 35 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Himalayan basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 200 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 390 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Royal Enfield Himalayan is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Mahindra Mojo
- KTM 200 Duke Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- KTM RC 200 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke Vs BMW 850 GS
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- KTM 250 Duke Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review