KTM 125 Duke Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF comparison
Compare KTM 125 Duke and Suzuki Gixxer SF
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 125 Duke Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer SF starts at ₹ 96,220 and goes up to ₹ 1.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 125 Duke starts at ₹ 1.43 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer SF base engine returns 47 kmpl. The KTM 125 Duke base returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer SF gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 125 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 125 Duke
- KTM 125 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- Honda SP 125 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM 250 Duke Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM 125 Duke Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM 125 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review