Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Yamaha MT-09 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z900RS and Yamaha MT-09
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Yamaha MT-09 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha MT-09 starts at ₹ 10.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z900RS starts at ₹ 16.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha MT-09 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z900RS base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha MT-09 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z900RS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z900RS
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Kawasaki Z900RS
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Z900RS
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs BMW R nine T
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Kawasaki Z1000R
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review