Kawasaki Z900 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z900 and Triumph Street Triple RS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z900 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Triple RS starts at ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z900 starts at ₹ 7.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.99 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Triple RS base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z900 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Triple RS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z900 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z900
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Vyrus Alyen Superbike Is Straight Out Of An Apocalypse Movie
- Volkswagen Loses 'Damning' Dieselgate Class Lawsuit In The UK
- Coronavirus Crisis: Two-Wheeler Sales Volumes Likely to Drop 11-13 Per Cent in FY2021, Says ICRA Study
- Actor Benedict Cumberbatch Posts A Message For Indian Fans Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Ford India To Make Face Shields At Chennai And Sanand Facilities
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review