Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Scrambler comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z900 and Ducati Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z900 starts at ₹ 8.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.13 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z900 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z900 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z900
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Kawasaki Z1000
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs BMW S 1000 R
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs DSK Benelli TNT 600i
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Diavel
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Monster 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review