Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z900 and Ducati 959 Panigale
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 959 Panigale starts at ₹ 15.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z900 starts at ₹ 8.28 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 959 Panigale base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z900 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 959 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z900 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z900
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Kawasaki Z1000
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000
- Kawasaki Z900RS Vs Kawasaki Z900
- BMW 750 GS Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Z900RS
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review