Kawasaki Z250 Vs Honda CBR 250R comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z250 and Honda CBR 250R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z250 Vs Honda CBR 250R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CBR 250R starts at ₹ 1.75 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.06 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z250 starts at ₹ 3.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CBR 250R base engine returns 29 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z250 base returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CBR 250R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z250 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z250
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E: Mahindra Racing & Automobili Pininfarina Further Strengthen Partnership
- Kia Motors To Introduce Its New Logo This Year
- SIAM Proposes To Set Up A South Asian Automotive Forum
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review