Kawasaki Z1000R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z1000R and Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z1000R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 starts at ₹ 11.03 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z1000R starts at ₹ 17.06 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z1000R base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z1000R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z1000R
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Tesla Resumes To Cut Trees In Germany To Build Gigafactory
- Exclusive: Hero eMaestro Electric Scooter In The Works
- China's Passenger Car Sales Tumble 92% In First Half Of February Due To Coronavirus Outbreak
- Vietnam Reports Supply Chain Issues From Coronavirus For Cars, Electronics
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review