Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z1000 and Suzuki GSX S1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Z1000 starts at ₹ 16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX S1000 starts at ₹ 12.98 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Z1000 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX S1000 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Z1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX S1000 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z1000
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- New Speed Limits For Flyovers & Highways In Mumbai
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Scare
- Bajaj Dominar 250 Confirmed; Will Arrive In March 2020
- Japan Minister Flying To Lebanon To Make Case For Ghosn's Return
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: Accessories Packages Explained
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review