Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Triumph Street Twin comparison
Compare Kawasaki Vulcan S and Triumph Street Twin
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Triumph Street Twin on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 8.02 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Vulcan S starts at ₹ 5.95 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.06 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Twin base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Kawasaki Vulcan S base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Vulcan S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Vulcan S
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs DSK Hyosung Aquila Pro650
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs DSK Hyosung Aquila 250
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review