Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX and Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II starts at ₹ 20.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX starts at ₹ 22.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II base engine returns 0 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: World Car Awards 2020 Winners To Be Announced Online For The First Time
- 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Again While Testing In India
- Harley-Davidson Low Rider Prices Begin At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- BMW's Global Sales Plunge In First Quarter As Coronavirus Takes Toll
- Top Scooters For Riding Enthusiasts
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review