Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Yamaha YZF R3 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja 400 and Yamaha YZF R3
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Yamaha YZF R3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha YZF R3 starts at ₹ 3.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 starts at ₹ 5.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha YZF R3 base engine returns 22 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha YZF R3 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja 400
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Coronavirus Buddh International Circuit To Act As Quarantine Facility
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions