Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Benelli TNT 600i comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja 400 and Benelli TNT 600i
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Benelli TNT 600i on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TNT 600i starts at ₹ 6.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 starts at ₹ 5.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TNT 600i base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TNT 600i gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja 400
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Race Edition Unveiled
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review