Kawasaki KX250F Vs Yamaha Fascino comparison
Compare Kawasaki KX250F and Yamaha Fascino
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KX250F Vs Yamaha Fascino on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha Fascino starts at ₹ 61,629 and goes up to ₹ 66,167 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki KX250F starts at ₹ 7.87 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha Fascino base engine returns 66 kmpl. The Kawasaki KX250F base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha Fascino gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki KX250F comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KX250F
- Kawasaki KX 450 Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Kawasaki KX250F Vs Yamaha YZF R3
- Suzuki RM-Z250 Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Kawasaki KX250F Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- Kawasaki KLX 450R Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Kawasaki KX250F Vs Piaggio Vespa 150
- Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Kawasaki KX 450 Vs Suzuki RM-Z250
- SWM Superdual T Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review