Kawasaki KX250F Vs Kawasaki KLX 450R comparison
Compare Kawasaki KX250F and Kawasaki KLX 450R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KX250F Vs Kawasaki KLX 450R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki KX250F starts at ₹ 7.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki KLX 450R starts at ₹ 9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki KX250F base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Kawasaki KLX 450R base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki KX250F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki KLX 450R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KX250F
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review