Kawasaki KX250F Vs BMW F 750 GS comparison
Compare Kawasaki KX250F and BMW F 750 GS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KX250F Vs BMW F 750 GS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki KX250F starts at ₹ 7.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW F 750 GS starts at ₹ 9.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.32 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki KX250F base engine returns 25 kmpl. The BMW F 750 GS base returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki KX250F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW F 750 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KX250F
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Intends To Produce 10,000 Ventilators A Month
- Toyota To Make Face Masks In U.S. To Aid Coronavirus Battle
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions