Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Suzuki V-Strom 650XT comparison
Compare Kawasaki KX 100 and Suzuki V-Strom 650XT
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Suzuki V-Strom 650XT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT starts at ₹ 7.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki KX 100 starts at ₹ 5.16 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Kawasaki KX 100 base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki KX 100 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KX 100
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Yamaha India Extends Warranty & Service Period For Customers
- Nissan Trademarks New Company Logo
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Spied Undisguised; Confirms New Nameplate
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Service To Essential Services Workers
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Mahindra To Manufacture Face Shield From March 30
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions