Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Suzuki DR-Z50 comparison
Compare Kawasaki KX 100 and Suzuki DR-Z50
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Suzuki DR-Z50 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki KX 100 starts at ₹ 5.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki DR-Z50 starts at ₹ 2.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki KX 100 base engine returns 55 kmpl. The Suzuki DR-Z50 base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki KX 100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki DR-Z50 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KX 100
- Kawasaki KLX 110 Vs Kawasaki KX 100
- Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Kawasaki KX250F
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Revolt RV400
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Kawasaki KX 100
- Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Kawasaki KX 100
- Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki KX 100
- CFMoto 650MT Vs Kawasaki KX 100
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Kawasaki KX 100
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review