Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs CFMoto 650MT comparison
Compare Kawasaki KLX 140G and CFMoto 650MT
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs CFMoto 650MT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki KLX 140G starts at ₹ 4.31 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the CFMoto 650MT starts at ₹ 5.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki KLX 140G base engine returns 0 kmpl. The CFMoto 650MT base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki KLX 140G gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the CFMoto 650MT comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KLX 140G
- Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs Kawasaki KLX 110
- Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Suzuki DR-Z50 Vs Kawasaki KLX 140G
- Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Hero XPulse 200T
- Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs KTM 390 Duke
- JAWA Forty Two Vs Kawasaki KLX 140G
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs Kawasaki KLX 140G
- Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs Honda CB Shine
- Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review