Kawasaki KLX 110 Vs Suzuki DR-Z50 comparison
Compare Kawasaki KLX 110 and Suzuki DR-Z50
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KLX 110 Vs Suzuki DR-Z50 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki KLX 110 starts at ₹ 3.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki DR-Z50 starts at ₹ 2.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki KLX 110 base engine returns 0 kmpl. The Suzuki DR-Z50 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki KLX 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki DR-Z50 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KLX 110
- Kawasaki KLX 140G Vs Kawasaki KLX 110
- Kawasaki KLX 110 Vs Kawasaki KX 100
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Kawasaki KLX 110
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Kawasaki KLX 110
- Suzuki DR-Z50 Vs Kawasaki KLX 110
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Kawasaki KLX 110
- Kawasaki KLX 110 Vs Suzuki Burgman
- Kawasaki KLX 110 Vs Kawasaki Versys X-300
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Vs Kawasaki KLX 110
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review