JAWA Forty Two Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500 comparison
Compare JAWA Forty Two and Royal Enfield Classic 500
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the JAWA Forty Two Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 500 starts at ₹ 1.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA Forty Two starts at ₹ 1.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 500 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The JAWA Forty Two base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 500 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA Forty Two comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of JAWA Forty Two
- JAWA Forty Two Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- JAWA Forty Two Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs JAWA Forty Two
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando
- JAWA Perak Vs JAWA Forty Two
- JAWA Forty Two Vs Hyosung GT250R
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs JAWA Forty Two
- JAWA Forty Two Vs Ather 450
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Hike On Select Models
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review