JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 comparison
Compare JAWA 300 and Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 starts at ₹ 2.78 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA 300 starts at ₹ 1.79 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.88 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The JAWA 300 base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- JAWA 300 90th Anniversary Edition Vs JAWA 300 STD
- JAWA 300 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- JAWA 300 Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs JAWA 300
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs JAWA 300
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- JAWA 300 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review