Indian Scout Bobber Vs Triumph Speedmaster comparison
Compare Indian Scout Bobber and Triumph Speedmaster
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Bobber Vs Triumph Speedmaster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout Bobber starts at ₹ 12.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Speedmaster starts at ₹ 11.78 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout Bobber base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Triumph Speedmaster base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Speedmaster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- BMW 850 GS Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Roadster
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review