Indian Scout Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer comparison
Compare Indian Scout and Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout starts at ₹ 13.45 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Ducati Diavel Vs Indian Scout
- Ducati XDiavel Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Indian Scout
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review