Indian Scout Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comparison
Compare Indian Scout and Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout starts at ₹ 13.45 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Ducati Diavel Vs Indian Scout
- Ducati XDiavel Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Indian Scout
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review